Service Delivery Manager - Insurtech
PlanGap is seeking to hire a strategic position of a Service Delivery Manager to support and drive the success of individual team members and leading a collaborative approach to achieve group goals. This person will manage and build out a team, specifically related to supporting our clients leveraging our policy and claims software with different insurance carriers and MGA’s. Our mission has been to bring together the world’s greatest innovators in finance and insurance to build a suite of products that help people regain control of their retirement plans. We are pioneering a new category of services – “retirement insurance” – and we’re doing this to protect Americans from the possibility of broken promises with Social Security, pensions and other retirement income sources. Prepare to work alongside talented individuals to assist in building procedures and programs to effectively handle and improve the claims handling experience. The applicant should be highly motivated and excited to build thought leadership in the emerging insurtech industry.
- Manage and build out a team, specifically related to supporting our clients leveraging our Policy and Claims software with different insurance carriers and MGA’s.
- Execute the Strategic Service Plan.
- Coordinate implementation assignments within the team.
- Identify, provide and coordinate additional trainings opportunities for team members.
- Intervene and maintain contact in difficult client situations to drive projects to a successful conclusion.
- Facilitate the client renewal process.
- Drive implementations to completion.
- Participate in team member year-end review process.
- Identify and facilitate expanded opportunities within the team’s client base.
- Be accountable for the team’s success.
- Provide coaching and oversight of each team member to ensure productivity and quality.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Facilitate the execution of strategic and tactical initiatives throughout the year.
- Provide innovative ideas for ongoing improvement to the service model.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years service delivery or customer service management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills.
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite).
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Extensive experience in the SaaS implementation space.
Submit cover letter and resume to [email protected] with subject line Service Delivery Manager – Insurtech
Number of Openings: 1
Potential Salary: $60,000
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
Benefits: 401(k), Health insurance, Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30004
Who We Are:
PlanGap is a vertically integrated financial services firm dedicated to the mitigation of public-policy and retirement related risk.
Our firm has designed and developed a suite of PlanGap “trigger‐based” annuity and life insurance products to solve the fundamental retirement concern of broken promises. For the first time in history, Americans will be able to hedge the promises that have been made to them in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
PlanGap is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for America’s current and future retirees.
PlanGap is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PlanGap without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PlanGap maintains a drug-free workplace.